In order to be placed with Roebuck Staffing, we must have the following information:
- An updated and completed resume.
- Valid identification for hire.
- Register at the [Apply Here] tab
Our placement process includes the following STEPS:
- Complete an application via our online registration with resume attached and work references provided.
- A Roebuck Staffing representative will contact you about potential placement with our clients based on your work experience and information provided on your application.
- If a match is determined, you will be scheduled to come into our office to interview with one of our representatives and complete appropriate paperwork.
- Work references will be contacted and verified.
- Criminal background will be reviewed based on client standards.
- If you are not placed immediately, we ask that you check back with us once per week to keep us updated on your availability. You can update your contact information at any time by logging back into your account on our Jobs Site.
TIPS for landing a placement:
- Always present an updated resume when searching for a new job. It tells a story about your work history and accomplishments.
- Make sure that you list ALL of your skills and work experience. The more we know, the more we can consider.
- Dress according to the position you are applying for. First impressions are important, and cannot be undone.
- Make sure that your attitude is a positive reflection of who you are. Put your best face forward,
- Be flexible when called for an assignment. Your first positions may be the least desired. The more we get to see that you are dependable and perform well, the more likely we are to consider you for long-term assignments.